Do you need a forklift but cannot justify buying one? Then ORIX Rental’s Forklifts Operating Lease is the answer. We can furnish you with all of your rental requirements – forklifts, reach truck, and lifters of different load capacities and types such as battery-operated or dual powered (LPG/Diesel) forklifts, in selected brands and models.
- Off-book transaction thereby protecting company’s D/E ratio.
- Overcomes budget limitation.
- Tax shield as rental payments are treated as 100% expense.
- Lower initial cash outlay as it does not usually require payment of guaranty deposit.
- Your company can focus on its core business as leasing eliminates the headache of fleet administration and regular maintenance of the units.
- Avoids interruption in materials handling activities as optional packages provide replacement units in case of unit breakdown.
Choose the lease package that best suits your needs. We offer a lease term of 24 months up to 60 months, renewable.
- Net Operating lease – rental on unit only.
- Full Service Operating Lease – rental on unit inclusive of preventive maintenance and replacement unit in case of unit breakdown.
our safety is important to us, that is why all our forklifts are tested prior to hire ensure that they are sage to operate.
Our forklifts are maintained at regularly scheduled intervals by trained mechanics and technicians so you can be sure that they will be up and running when you need them most.
- Company Profile (includes profile of the business, major stockholders and officers, facilities, etc.)
- SEC Registration/Business Registration
- Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Latest 3 years Audited Financial Statements with ITR
ORIX Rental Corporation is wholly-owned subsidiary of ORIX Metro Leasing and Finance Corporation – a joint venture of ORIX Corporation, Japan’s foremost leasing company and, Metrobank, the country’s premier universal bank. With these formidable institutions, we confidently assure you that we are the answer to all your materials handling needs.